1. Little lace socks, because they're cute and somewhat summer friendly.
2. Healthy lunch inspiration. I spend far too many pennies chowing down on sushi, salads, sandwiches and smoothies on my lunch breaks (not all at once, mind you). Full-time attorney Valerie's nutrient-packed lunchbox series has been an timely reminder of how simple it is to throw together fresh, fulfilling food.
3. Hats. Okay, so I'm not the ideal hat candidate due to my fear of hat hair. But if we're talking poolside/beachside setting - the bigger, the better. Gimme.
Sportsgirl 'Tropical corsage' straw hat
4. Which brings me to my next point. Bikini weather - YAY. I have been swooning over a long list of gorgeous sets already, like these Zimmerman lovelies.
5. Molten Relic purses. Perfect for long, hot beach days. Just put your cash, house key and phone inside then hit the sand.
6. Ellen von Unwerth photography. I've always loved her work, particularly because she chooses to capture a fun, frivolous approach to femininity and fashion, rather than one that is androgynous and pared back.
Cintia Dicker by Ellen von Unwerth for Lula Magazine #9
7. Floral print. What's happening to me people!? I'm becoming a girly girl.
|1: Essenciale, 2: D&G, 3: Celine|
8. Gorgeous, glowy makeup. Usually I prefer a matte, heavy finish, along with fun touches like statement lips or bold brows, but lately I've been appreciating simple skin that screams natural radiance.
|Kate Bosworth at the London premiere of Superman Returns|
10. Avocado on wholemeal toast, a.k.a my breakfast for the few months (best teamed with sliced tomato and cracked sea salt, plus a poached egg or two if I'm feeling adventurous). I should really mix it up the ol' breakfast menu more often before I turn into an avocado.
11. Bouncy curls. Until recently, I'd been obsessed with scoring pin straight tresses. Fast forward a few months, and I'm having an affair with my curling wand.
12. Coconut water. Delicious and packed with natural electrolytes. I'm a sucker for Cocobella's pink guava.
Lana Del Rey. No words required.
14. Pastel pink hair. I'm so tempted to put a light rinse through my tresses.
15. Comedies featuring excessively awkward characters. Current obsessions include Parks and Recreation, The Inbetweeners and New Girl.
What's number one on your love list?