- A pal's housewarming party (not pictured: an abundance of garage strobe lights, giggle attacks and far too high heels).
- Vegetarian Spag Bol. You can buy it from Coles and, in my opinion, it is good!
- Boyfriend's gig, followed by the band getting overly excited about a colourful floor. Men...
- October's Brisbane fashion industry meet up, organised by Madeline Veenstra and Francesca Guterres. My beautiful pal Amy and I had the pleasure of meeting a bunch of smart, sassy and super sweet creatives, including the babes behind Sargasso Sea, Sweet Lime and Spiced Tea, The Spring Blog, Modern Legacy and Sacha Drake.
- Casually cruising past Occupy Brisbane after work. What are your thoughts on the Occupy saga?
- Another gig. This time a man took off his clothes and danced around ecstatically onstage.
- A very special buddy of mine turned 21. He hosted a fantasy themed house party, so I went as an evil fairy. I wish I'd taken more happy snaps throughout the night. Everyone looked fantastic.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
I deserve an award for being the World's Most Unreliable Blogger. Sorry ladies (and lads, if you're out there). I've been kicking through uni projects, various broadcasting work experience weeks, producing a magazine for a design course, selling pretty clothes and attempting to maintain a non-dismal social life. (While we're talking busy busy busy excuses, check out Rachel Magahy's wise words on the topic.) Nonetheless, here is some evidence of the fact I am still alive and kicking...